Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Why Am I Even Doing This?

Why am I even doing this? I really just needed a place to write my thoughts and to be able to share what my great God is doing in my life! I love to write and the computer is the easiest place to do it without getting writer's cramp! Well...right now I'm a junior at Baptist Bible College and earning my degree in Business Administration. I plan to graduate with my B.S. in Business and then I hope to go on to Bucks County to get my 1 year degree in Baking. My ultimate life goal is to open a bakery of my own! I love to bake and I get that passion and talent from my mom! She's a great baker!

The Lord has definitely brought me through a lot in the past several years for which I am thankful for them, even though there have been some tough trials! He's brought my family through the death of a dad, depression...he has also brought me safely out of several bad relationships for which I am so grateful! I really named my blog "A Woman After His Own Heart" because of a book that has really helped me in my walk. It's is a book by Elizabeth George, "A Woman After God's Own Heart" which I highly recommend to every woman! It showed me where I was going wrong and what I really needed to work on in my walk with God. I am grateful for the book and for the great friends that have helped me! Right now God is walking me through yet another trial which I have decided to officially put all my trust in Him for help and direction and I already see His hand working in my life! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment