Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

God Is The Center Of My Being

It's been awhile since I've wrote on here. I can't believe all that God is doing in my heart and life. He's taught me, tried me, and blessed me so much in the past few weeks. He's taught me the importance of completely depending on Him for everything in my life. I'm struggling with something right now and without His help and strength I would never come as far as I have in the present trial. I am truly thankful for this help He has given to me...it gives great joy and victory when one realizes that they are getting through something with the help of God and God alone! I have not taken this problem to anyone (other than my best friend knowing) and He's taught me and shown me so much to get through it! Praise God!

The importance of trust and total dependence/faith in God is so vital in my life, I've come to realize. Especially in these past few months of the summer. But I'm getting through each day in His strength and power. I love Him so much for saving me and making me one of His own. I want nothing more than for Him to be the center of my life! I just want to serve Him and keep Him my number 1 focus!

He's also blessed me beyond measure with such great friends, family, and churches that love and care for me and want to see me grow close to my God and Savior! I can't thank God enough for the friends that have such an impact on my life and some of them don't even realize how much their friendship means to me! I just hope I never take these relationships for granted or lose them! God has also blessed in His provision for my school bill. He's allowed for my loan to go through so that I can make it back to BBC this Fall! I really look forward to what He's going to teach me and how I can grow closer to Him this coming school year! Praise God for His love, mercy, and provision in my life each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment